Official Rules of Mystery Diamond Hunt Campaign
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are resident of Canada and who are at the age of majority or older in the jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry (each a “You” “Participant”). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsorship: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by MINISO DEVELOPMENT HONG KONG LIMITED, located at [FLAT/RM 32, 11/F, LEE KA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING, 8 NG FONG STREET, SAN PO KONG KL, HONG KONG SAR] (“Sponsor”). Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the immediate family members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Entry Window: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 1st April 2023 and ending on 17th April 2023. All entries must be received by the Sponsor by 17th April 2023, 11:59PM PST in order to be valid.
- Method of Entry:
Entry via mail without purchasing is available: If a Participant is eligible to participate and wishes to have one Entry without purchasing the blindbox, the Participant must submit a request by mail (an “Entry Request”) as follows: The Participant must manually print in ink and legibly on a piece of paper their complete name, street address (including unit number (if applicable), province and postal code), a daytime telephone number and their valid email address; then that Participant must place that paper in a postage-paid envelope, and mail it to: Mystery Diamond Hunt Campaign – Miniso, Unit 520, 5775 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2M 4J1. An Entry Request must be received no later than April 17, 2023. Upon the receipt of the qualified Entry Request, the Participant will receive an entry voucher via email to the email address provided in the Request. The Participant can follow the instruction and enter the Unique Code provided to entry this Sweepstakes. The quantity of the entry voucher for entry via mail is limited and available on a first come first served basis. ONLY RESIDENCE OF PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, ONTARIO CAN PARTICIPATE THIS SWEEPSTAKES VIA MAIL.
- Prizes: One (1) Diamond Blindbox (Approximate Retail Price $4,000 CAD) and One Thousand Eight Hundred (1,800) Crystal Blindboxs (Approximate Retail Price $129 CAD each) are available to be win in this Sweepstakes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded. There is no substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, except that Sponsor in its sole discretion can substitute a prize for a prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including if a prize is not available. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all related travel expenses, taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. No insurance is provided as part of the prize, and obtaining any insurance, such as but not limited to property loss or damage insurance is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning are the Diamond Blindbox is 1/7500, the odds of winning a Crystal Blindbox is 24%.
- Winner selection and notification: The result of each Unique Code will be set up randomly in advance by the Sponsor. And the entry vouchers with Unique Code will be distributed to any of the selected Miniso Stores randomly. Winners will be notified via the website once the Unique Code on the entry voucher is completely and correctly entered. Winners shall fill their personal information, including winners’ first and last name, valid email address, phone number on the website by 17th April 2023 11:59PM PST in order to be valid.
- Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Documents and are advised to obtain insurance where appropriate. Sponsor and each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, local advertising cooperatives and Miniso website developers, digital/advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (individually and collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for:
- Rights Granted by you: By participating this Sweepstakes, Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning the Prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim the Prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming or seeking to claim the Prize. By participating this Sweepstakes, Prize Winner hereby grant that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns, the right, but not the obligation, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, in any media, now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
- Force Majeure/Printing and Production Errors: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes materials in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that any Sweepstakes materials and/or Prize Claim Documents reflect printing, production or other errors, or if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions or errors (including, without limitation, viruses or other deleterious programs or materials, glitches or printing or production errors) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper Entry, integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, acts of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. Miniso’s employees or franchisees are not authorized to modify or amend these Official Rules.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong and the arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in Chinese. The number of arbitrators shall be 3 (three). Award of the arbitration shall be final and binding. Arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing parties. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mystery Diamond Hunt Campaign – Miniso, Unit 520, 5775 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M2M 4J1. Requests must be received no later than 30th of April 2023.
 In Ontario Stores: Scarborough Town Centre, Markville Mall, Vaughan Mills, Square One, Rideau Centre, Toronto Eaton Centre, Bramalea City Centre, Lime Ridge Mall. In British Columbia: Metrotown Centre, Granville St.
READY TO EARN MINIFRIEND POINTS?
Become a Member Today