Love is around the corner @ Miniso!
Dear PenPen… It is LOVE season!
This year, PenPen has decided to send his greatest blessings to one lucky winner with a BIG PRIZE - A $750 Travel Gift Card for a pair of two !
To get the ticket into this raffle, you will have to participate in our in-store love confession event - “Dear PenPen” !
Do not worry, we are not putting you on the spot in front of the crowd. If you notice, there will be a “Confession Corner” set in our stores. All you have to do is, pick up a piece of sticky notes provided by our staff, and write a love secret that you want to tell PenPen. On the back of the sticky note, kindly write down either a personal email or Instagram handler contact of yours. Once you are done, attach that note to the wall, and there you go! PenPen has heard your call and included you as one of the potential winners for the ultimate $750 Travel Gift Card!
The “Dear PenPen” campaign is launching in stores this Thursday - Feb 10th and until February 28th. During this time, don’t miss your chance to shop in-store @ MINISO , and share your little love secret, or love blessings to PenPen. No matter if it is for your partner, your best friend, even to your family members, PenPen is all ears.
Find the closest store near you here!
DEAR PENPEN CAMPAIGN OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DO NOT INCREASE WITH A PURCHASE.
- Eligibility: The Dear PenPen Campaign is open to legal residents of Canada, except Quebec, who participate in the campaign. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. The Dear PenPen Campaign is subject to federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Miniso's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Dear PenPen Campaign.
- Campaign. The Dear PenPen Campaign is carried out by Miniso Lifestyle Canada Inc. (“Miniso”), located at 2245-130 King Street West Toronto, ON M5X 2A4, Canada. Miniso will conduct the campaign substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Miniso's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Miniso reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at Miniso’s sole discretion. By entering this campaign, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Miniso as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Dear PenPen Campaign Contest.
- Dear PenPen CampaignEntry Period: This promotion begins on February 10th, 2022, at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on February 28th at 11:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the campaign entries must be received by Miniso within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Dear PenPen Campaign by submitting an entry via physical form provided at participating Miniso stores. The participant must write a short note that consists of one or more words, answer a skill testing question, and provide their email address or social media handle to allow Miniso to contact the entrant in case the entrant is a winner of the campaign. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at Miniso's sole discretion. Participants may only enter once per Miniso store. Additional entries at the same store location will be withdrawn from the campaign. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in Miniso invalidating your entries and removing them from the campaign at Miniso’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: There is only one (1) winner of the Dear PenPen Campaign(the “Winner”) who will receive a travel gift card of choice (e.g. Airbnb, Expedia, etc.) valued at $750. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Miniso's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, provincial, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer, assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected winner grants permission for Miniso to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by Miniso through random drawing. Miniso will notify the Winner by email or social media handle on March 4, 2022. Miniso is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Miniso be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Prior to being declared the winners, the selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question, administered by Miniso by social media handle or by email . Prior to awarding a prize, Miniso reserves the right to require proof of jurisdiction of residence and proof of age. Miniso will not be responsible for any failed attempts to reach a selected entrant. If a selected entrant has not responded to the notice before March 14, 2022 at 11 :59 pm ET, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, declines a prize, fails to demonstrate eligibility or fails to return the declaration and release or assignment and waiver specified above, another entrant will be selected until the prize is redeemed. A prize is considered redeemed once a winner responds to the outreach message from Miniso and all requested information is provided. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Dear PenPen Campaign by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT MINISO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this campaign, You understand and agree that Miniso, any individual acting on Miniso’s behalf, and the licensees, successors, and assigns of Miniso shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Dear PenPen Campaign and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Miniso reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Dear PenPen Campaign should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Miniso’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Dear PenPen Campaign. Miniso, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Miniso. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Miniso in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Miniso has the right to maintain the integrity of the Dear PenPen Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user at the same Miniso location. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Dear PenPen Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Miniso reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this campaign constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Miniso and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the campaign and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the campaign; 5) electronic error or human error in the campaign administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ONTARIO, CANADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and Miniso, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this campaign, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Toronto, Ontario having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this campaign). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- By participating, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the Official Rules.
STAY IN THE LOOP!
READY TO EARN MINIFRIEND POINTS?
Become a Member Today